Eleven candidates are vying for three positions on Fonterra's board.
In a statement, Fonterra names the candidates as NBR columnist Jacqueline Rowarth, Blue Read, Donna Smit, Eric Ray, Grant Cochrane, Grant Rowan, Jan Marten Kingma, Lachie Cameron, Michael Spaans and two incumbent directors John Wilson and Nicola Shadbolt.
Voting papers and the results of a candidate assessment panel, led by Tower chairman Bill Falconer, will be sent to Fonterra shareholders on November 26.
A candidates' roadshow will be held across the country in early December and voting will close on December 15.
The results will be announced at Fonterra's annual meeting on December 17 and the successful candidates will start at the close of the meeting.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Businiess with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr Clyde Smith
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily