Eleven candidates are vying for three positions on Fonterra's board.
In a statement, Fonterra names the candidates as NBR columnist Jacqueline Rowarth, Blue Read, Donna Smit, Eric Ray, Grant Cochrane, Grant Rowan, Jan Marten Kingma, Lachie Cameron, Michael Spaans and two incumbent directors John Wilson and Nicola Shadbolt.
Voting papers and the results of a candidate assessment panel, led by Tower chairman Bill Falconer, will be sent to Fonterra shareholders on November 26.
A candidates' roadshow will be held across the country in early December and voting will close on December 15.
The results will be announced at Fonterra's annual meeting on December 17 and the successful candidates will start at the close of the meeting.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Aussie Rich List – where are the Kiwis?
- NZ dollar falls with Aussie as Moody's China downgrade mulled, commodities weaken
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise, led by F&P Healthcare, Sky TV; Ebos falls
- Top lawyer on gardening leave after 22 years at Russell McVeagh
- Watson’s Bendon finalises takeover of Naked
Most listened to
- It’s "odd" StuffMe applicants are "so sensitive about anonymous submissions," says competition lawyer Andy Glenie
- Andrew Little, James Shaw, Steven Joyce and Bill English all weigh in on how good the budget was for Kiwi businesses
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Lawyers are playing musical chairs in this week's Briefcase with John Bowie
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker