Fonterra Cooperative Group director of cooperative affairs Todd Muller will leave the dairy company this week to focus on campaigning for the general election in September after being selected as the National Party candidate for the Bay of Plenty electorate.
Sarah Paterson will be acting group director of cooperative affairs pending a permanent appointment, Auckland-based Fonterra said in a statement.
During his four years at Fonterra, Muller has strengthened the company's relationships with central and local government, industry and other key stakeholders, chief executive Theo Spierings said.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rob Hosking's take on the Election 2017 provisional result, and what's likely to happen next
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Nick Shewring
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker