This is a supplied media release.
Foodstuffs North Island has announced the appointment of Gemma Croombs as general manager wholesale.
“This is a new position on our executive team,” Foodstuffs North Island chief executive Chris Quin says. “We have been working to consolidate our wholesale team to one structure and have decided to appoint a new senior leader to focus on wholesale as one of our key initiatives.
“I am very pleased to announce that Gemma Croombs will be joining us on November 7. Her ecommerce and B2B sales experience will be hugely beneficial to us.
“Gemma’s most recent role was as an advisory to the executive team at Mediaworks, where she was in a transformation leadership role. Prior to that she was chief executive of Morepork (a start-up company), sat on the executive team of Spark’s retail business, and worked at Sabre (American Airlines) in product and project management roles.
“Gemma will be leading our new combined wholesale team, and will be responsible for helping us to develop and drive a world-class wholesale plan for customers. Our insights tell us that the wholesale market is growing and changing fast, which is why it’s a key area of focus for us,” Mr Quin says.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Fonterra Shareholders' Council chairman Duncan Coull says new study needed to restore confidence among shareholders
- Spoke Phone chief executive Jason Kerr explains what his app can offer
- Accountants give their first impressions of Labour's Tax Working Group
- Calida Smylie runs the rule over Air NZ's handling of the Dreamliner engine debacle
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker