Trade Me has picked a new head of advertising to replace Yael Milbank.
Mr Milbank left the NZX-listed company earlier this year to become head of online sales at TVNZ.
Former AdHub co-founder Josh Borthwick has taken on the job, which involves leading Trade Me's display and direct advertising efforts.
Mr Borthwick co-founded AdHub with GrabOne creator Shane Bradley.
The company quickly became NZ’s largest advertising network representing sites such as flicks.co.nz, realestate.co.nz and allblacks.com.
Mr Borthwick worked with Yellow Pages, TVNZ, ACP Magazines and, most recently, APN News & Media, which now owns AdHub.
Last year under Mr Milbank, Trade Me launched DIY ads for business with ad budgets between $50 and $2000.
Using ad builder software, companies could create a banner ad with a logo and brand colours to upload on to the site.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Wynyard: Shareholders Association John Hawkins - shareholders learning a pretty hard lesson
- Century 21 boss pleads for a pause on more mortgage lending restrictions
- Key plays down scope of pending cabinet reshuffle - and says departing Education Minister Hekia Parata has done a tough job well
- Angel Association chair Marcel van den Assum says there’s no shortage of deal flow
- Craigs' Mark Lister on Air NZ, a stand-out in a declining market