Trade Me has picked a new head of advertising to replace Yael Milbank.
Mr Milbank left the NZX-listed company earlier this year to become head of online sales at TVNZ.
Former AdHub co-founder Josh Borthwick has taken on the job, which involves leading Trade Me's display and direct advertising efforts.
Mr Borthwick co-founded AdHub with GrabOne creator Shane Bradley.
The company quickly became NZ’s largest advertising network representing sites such as flicks.co.nz, realestate.co.nz and allblacks.com.
Mr Borthwick worked with Yellow Pages, TVNZ, ACP Magazines and, most recently, APN News & Media, which now owns AdHub.
Last year under Mr Milbank, Trade Me launched DIY ads for business with ad budgets between $50 and $2000.
Using ad builder software, companies could create a banner ad with a logo and brand colours to upload on to the site.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Orion announces discounted rights issue, hints at possible takeover
- Budget aftermath shows opposition flailing
- PFI to pay $42m to swap one management contract for another
- TechDay and NetGuide publisher settles with liquidators, creditors left $2m short
- Turners expects finance and insurance businesses to fire this year
Most listened to
- Labour and Greens are flailing after the Budget 2017 reveal according to NBR's Rob Hosking
- PFI chairman Peter Masfen on the management contract buyout proposal
- Spark chief executive Simon Moutter says getting in tune with your market is a major benefit from diversity
- Turners chief executive Todd Hunter on the outlook for the business
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker