Trade Me has picked a new head of advertising to replace Yael Milbank.
Mr Milbank left the NZX-listed company earlier this year to become head of online sales at TVNZ.
Former AdHub co-founder Josh Borthwick has taken on the job, which involves leading Trade Me's display and direct advertising efforts.
Mr Borthwick co-founded AdHub with GrabOne creator Shane Bradley.
The company quickly became NZ’s largest advertising network representing sites such as flicks.co.nz, realestate.co.nz and allblacks.com.
Mr Borthwick worked with Yellow Pages, TVNZ, ACP Magazines and, most recently, APN News & Media, which now owns AdHub.
Last year under Mr Milbank, Trade Me launched DIY ads for business with ad budgets between $50 and $2000.
Using ad builder software, companies could create a banner ad with a logo and brand colours to upload on to the site.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- New EO on regulations while cyber and ISIS fight to get boost, on Trump’s Beltway
- NZ's strong economy behind another record high migration figure
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on trying to be different from the competition
- Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on how investment is subduing today's profits
- Villa Maria chief winemaker Nick Picone says the next few weeks' weather will determine the quality of this year's vintage