Trade Me has picked a new head of advertising to replace Yael Milbank.
Mr Milbank left the NZX-listed company earlier this year to become head of online sales at TVNZ.
Former AdHub co-founder Josh Borthwick has taken on the job, which involves leading Trade Me's display and direct advertising efforts.
Mr Borthwick co-founded AdHub with GrabOne creator Shane Bradley.
The company quickly became NZ’s largest advertising network representing sites such as flicks.co.nz, realestate.co.nz and allblacks.com.
Mr Borthwick worked with Yellow Pages, TVNZ, ACP Magazines and, most recently, APN News & Media, which now owns AdHub.
Last year under Mr Milbank, Trade Me launched DIY ads for business with ad budgets between $50 and $2000.
Using ad builder software, companies could create a banner ad with a logo and brand colours to upload on to the site.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- BNZ in talks with staff as digital adoption spurs restructure
- Cert warns 'Krack' eavesdropping vulnerability affects nearly all wi-fi devices
- Georgian billionaire sues Credit Suisse in New Zealand
- The Narcos school of negotiation
- IBM launches first-of-its-kind blockchain network for cross-border payments
Most listened to
- Disrupting the heavy machinery industry with crowd-sourcing, with EquipmentShare NZ's Michael White
- KlickEx founder Robert Bell and IBM's Shahid Saiyad on the benefits of the blockchain for cross-border payments
- Having a "really interesting life" requires "stepping out of your comfort zone – frequently," says FAB Group's Jackie Smith
- Nevil Gibson sums up the action at the world financial summit and reveals New Zealand's contribution
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily