Former National MP Trevor Rogers and his wife Glenda have been sentenced to a month in jail for contempt of court.
Rogers, 67, who was an MP between 1990 and 1996 had already been jailed for a month in February for disobeying a court order to surrender intellectual property to receivers of his failed multi-million dollar helicopter project.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Nikki Kaye, Amy Adams and Mark Mitchell are the biggest winners in today's cabinet reshuffle
- NBR View's Susan Wood talks with Vic Crone on Callaghan Innovation's future
- Auckland City Councillor Mike Lee says Steven Joyce is “talking nonsense”
- Quick wins on tax reform and China/US cooperating on trade fixes, on Trump’s Beltway
- The best NBR Radio interviews from the third week of April, with Grant Walker