Former National MP Trevor Rogers and his wife Glenda have been sentenced to a month in jail for contempt of court.
Rogers, 67, who was an MP between 1990 and 1996 had already been jailed for a month in February for disobeying a court order to surrender intellectual property to receivers of his failed multi-million dollar helicopter project.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Andrew Turnbull
- Why good education trumps regulation for drone (UAV) use, with Airways' Tim Boyle
- Tim Hunter wonders how the subsidy system will cope when the fees-free policy kicks in
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith discusses this week's highs and lows
- Matthew Hooton it's time the old faces departed National
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily