Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- New EO on regulations while cyber and ISIS fight to get boost, on Trump’s Beltway
- NZ's strong economy behind another record high migration figure
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on trying to be different from the competition
- Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on how investment is subduing today's profits
- Villa Maria chief winemaker Nick Picone says the next few weeks' weather will determine the quality of this year's vintage