Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- It’s "odd" StuffMe applicants are "so sensitive about anonymous submissions," says competition lawyer Andy Glenie
- Andrew Little, James Shaw, Steven Joyce and Bill English all weigh in on how good the budget was for Kiwi businesses
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Lawyers are playing musical chairs in this week's Briefcase with John Bowie
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker