Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Businiess with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr Clyde Smith
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily