Statistics New Zealand has delayed the release of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) result for the March quarter until next Thursday (July 14).
GDP was due to be released tomorrow but more time was needed to analyse the data, Statistics NZ said.
Statistics NZ previously announced that the release of the March quarter GDP would be delayed from June 23 until tomorrow.
"We needed this extra time to ensure that our methods for measuring GDP adequately accounted for theCanterbury earthquakes, and to get supplementary data for the March quarter release."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Wynyard: Shareholders Association John Hawkins - shareholders learning a pretty hard lesson
- Lance Wiggs on who's to blame for the Wynyard collapse
- Century 21 boss pleads for a pause on more mortgage lending restrictions
- ‘Idea private sector would provide decent, affordable housing a myth from colonial period on’ – Big Smoke author Ben Schrader
- BNZ's Jason Wong says the consistent message from the US Fed about a likely December cut is pushing the USD up