Ricoh New Zealand is switching its mobile connections from Vodafone to Telecom’s ICT services division Gen-i.
At the same time, Ricoh has extended its relationship with Gen-i by renewing its voice, internet and mobile data services for another two years and has selected Gen-i for the provision of data centre hosting services, the Telecom division says..
Ricoh recently deployed 100 iPads, and is rolling out another 50 iPads to sales reps, Gen-i says.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Labour's Jacinda Ardern says she has no interest in the health portfolio
- EPA draws Trump's ire and GW Bush weighs in on Russia fiasco, on Trump's Beltway
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on meeting the prospectus forecasts
- Beef and Lamb NZ chairman James Parsons says the red meat sector is upbeat about re-entering the Iranian market
- "Probably time I moved over," says outgoing Labour Party deputy Annette King