This is a supplied media release.
GHD has recently welcomed six experienced leaders to support the continuing growth of its New Zealand business.
Andrew Roy, Kathryn Musgrave, Debbie Fellows, Tim Harty, Justine Bennett and Ian Froggatt enhance GHD’s capabilities in management, transportation, geotechnical, environment, water and infrastructure technology. The incoming talent brings extensive local and international experience to complement GHD’s local team of professionals.
Al Monro, GHD manager, New Zealand, says, “Our team continues to evolve in response to growing demand for our services from both private and public sector clients around the country. From designing transport projects in Auckland to helping councils develop policy to deal with natural hazards, the work we do is more diverse than ever and we are attracting leading professionals from NZ and abroad.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker