This is a supplied media release.
Newly appointed general maanger Rowland Ong has extensive experience in food and supplement manufacturing, including holding senior management and consulting roles within New Zealand's complementary medicines / health supplement industry for over a decade.
Announcing the appointment, Karl Ye, chairman of GMP Group said GMP Pharmaceuticals has exciting and bold plans: "Mr Ong's appointment to the General Manager role is pivotal for enabling GMP Pharmaceuticals to extend our current capabilities, implement our strategy, and further strengthen our relationship with health and food supplement markets in Australasia, Asia and beyond."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker