Goodman Property Trust reports it successfully placed $60 million of new units with local and offshore investors yesterday, as part of an $80 million equity-raising to help fund the $186.6 million buy-out of Auckland's Highbrook business park.
Allotment will occur on November 16. The placement was fully subscribed at the fixed issue price of $1.015625 cents per unit.
"Our institutional investors have recognised the value of the Highbrook transaction and the many benefits that it offers," says John Dakin, chief executive of Goodman (NZ), which manages the trust.
The company will seek a further $20 million from New Zealand-resident retail investors in an offer scheduled to open on November 30.
GMT units were unchanged at $1.06 in trading on the NZX yesterday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
- Mid-term report card: How's the reporting season going?
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- Mt Albert by-election: all over bar the doubting
- What readers think of ComCom's Sky Vodafone merger decision
Most listened to
- Hobson Wealth's James Grigor gives an earnings season update
- Craigs' Mark Lister on why the US share market is rallying so hard
- Rob Hosking'a by-election takewayas, 'Ardern's win is no reason to elevate her to deputy leadership'
- Competition lawyer Andy Matthews on whether ComCom is getting tougher
- Intuit's Brad Smith on QuickBooks Online's accelerating growth