Goodman Property Trust reports it successfully placed $60 million of new units with local and offshore investors yesterday, as part of an $80 million equity-raising to help fund the $186.6 million buy-out of Auckland's Highbrook business park.
Allotment will occur on November 16. The placement was fully subscribed at the fixed issue price of $1.015625 cents per unit.
"Our institutional investors have recognised the value of the Highbrook transaction and the many benefits that it offers," says John Dakin, chief executive of Goodman (NZ), which manages the trust.
The company will seek a further $20 million from New Zealand-resident retail investors in an offer scheduled to open on November 30.
GMT units were unchanged at $1.06 in trading on the NZX yesterday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Key plays down scope of pending cabinet reshuffle - and says departing Education Minister Hekia Parata has done a tough job well
- Angel Association chair Marcel van den Assum says there’s no shortage of deal flow
- Craigs' Mark Lister on Air NZ, a stand-out in a declining market
- Bapcor CEO Darryl Abotomey says he'll wait and see on Hellaby offer
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox