Google's latest extenstion for its Chrome Web browsers is virtual tour of the Milky Way Galaxy.
After you've watched the tour, there's limited interactivity. You can zoom in and out of a basic 3D model that maps the actual positions of the nearest 100,000 stars to Earth.
If you use Chrome as your web browser you can check it out here.
Otherwise, here's a video:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert says net migration may have reached that “peak point”
- The Warehouse boss Nick Grayston discusses the group's future
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker