This is a supplied media release.
As Natalie Cameron nears the end of her 2 year contract as CEO of AIA New Zealand, and as part of changes in the reporting structure between AIA Australia and AIA New Zealand, Natalie has decided to accept an option to relocate back to Australia and will be leaving AIA. During her time with AIA New Zealand, the company has recorded the highest new business market share growth1 and has delivered strong results.
Immediately replacing Natalie as Acting CEO will be Graeme Edwards. Graeme has been with AIA for over 3 years and in that short time has played an instrumental role in delivering significant growth for the New Zealand business, has built strong relationships across the market and has a breadth of knowledge and experience that will undoubtedly set us up for success in the future.
Damien Mu, CEO Australia and New Zealand stated “Natalie has been a fantastic contributor to AIA and we wish her all the best for the future. I’m pleased to see the strong succession we have in place within the organisation and I look forward to our teams continuing to deliver the right products and solutions to our partners that meet the needs of our customers when they need it most.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Shareholder lobby wants Fletcher board to seek re-election after 'construction division debacle'
- NBR Rich List backlash the canary in the cold mine, pointing to an ‘anti-wealth’ election: commentator
- ComCom probes Suncorp blocking stake
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares mixed, A2, Fletcher rally while Tower drops 28% on merger decline
- While you were sleeping: Fed flags unwinding balance sheet
Most listened to
- Jason Walls questions Simon Bridges about the Fuji Xerox government contracts
- Eric Crampton explains the NBR Rich List backlash
- Asia New Zealand Foundation executive director Simon Draper says schools should teach more Asia-focused subjects
- Nevil Gibson explains the rise of a new group of young adults who still live at home with their parents
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended July 21, with Grant Walker