Graeme Hart's 107-metre Ulysses has finally sold, according to a report by the Superyacht Times (scroll down for a video tour inside the 60-cabin boat).
The Norwegian-built vessel – only two years old – was put on the market for $US195 million ($NZ258 million), according to the Times.
Neither the new owner nor the sale price was disclosed, but the Ulysses has been on the market for more than a year.
The 107m Ulysses was the second of Mr Hart's superyacht's to bear that time.
The first was a 57m vessel, now renamed Grand Rusalina and registered in the Cayman Islands.
Mr Hart has had mixed business fortunes recently, with his Reynolds Group running into some headwinds.
Don't fear the $7.5 billion NBR Rich Lister will go boat-less, however. Norwegian shipyard Kleven Verft, which built the 107m Ulysses, has already launched his latest tub, a 116m "expedition yacht" known only as Hull 370 during its fit-out.
ABOVE: A sales promo video showing off the 107-metre, 60-cabin Ulysses.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business With Andrew Patterson featuring George Day
- Ngati Manawa spokesman Kani Edwards discusses what a water bottling deal means for Murupara
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Tom McBride discusses the week's market highs and lows
- Companies are more aware and prepared for cyber attacks but don't want to tell anyone, says Aura's Peter Bailey
- Tourism Industry Aotearoa chief executive Chris Roberts wants Labour to unveil more details about the tourism tax
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily