Graeme Hart's 107-metre Ulysses has finally sold, according to a report by the Superyacht Times (scroll down for a video tour inside the 60-cabin boat).
The Norwegian-built vessel – only two years old – was put on the market for $US195 million ($NZ258 million), according to the Times.
Neither the new owner nor the sale price was disclosed, but the Ulysses has been on the market for more than a year.
The 107m Ulysses was the second of Mr Hart's superyacht's to bear that time.
The first was a 57m vessel, now renamed Grand Rusalina and registered in the Cayman Islands.
Mr Hart has had mixed business fortunes recently, with his Reynolds Group running into some headwinds.
Don't fear the $7.5 billion NBR Rich Lister will go boat-less, however. Norwegian shipyard Kleven Verft, which built the 107m Ulysses, has already launched his latest tub, a 116m "expedition yacht" known only as Hull 370 during its fit-out.
ABOVE: A sales promo video showing off the 107-metre, 60-cabin Ulysses.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily