Graeme Hart's 107-metre Ulysses has finally sold, according to a report by the Superyacht Times (scroll down for a video tour inside the 60-cabin boat).
The Norwegian-built vessel – only two years old – was put on the market for $US195 million ($NZ258 million), according to the Times.
Neither the new owner nor the sale price was disclosed, but the Ulysses has been on the market for more than a year.
The 107m Ulysses was the second of Mr Hart's superyacht's to bear that time.
The first was a 57m vessel, now renamed Grand Rusalina and registered in the Cayman Islands.
Mr Hart has had mixed business fortunes recently, with his Reynolds Group running into some headwinds.
Don't fear the $7.5 billion NBR Rich Lister will go boat-less, however. Norwegian shipyard Kleven Verft, which built the 107m Ulysses, has already launched his latest tub, a 116m "expedition yacht" known only as Hull 370 during its fit-out.
ABOVE: A sales promo video showing off the 107-metre, 60-cabin Ulysses.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Powerhouse companies in turmoil as founders quit, chairman fired
- Amazon opens first cashier-less store
- Peters on PM pregnancy palaver: ‘Pfft – I don’t do social commentary’
- Fletcher says NZSA never provided 'credible information' on mounting losses
- Bright admits she doesn't have the money to clear up unpaid rates
Most listened to
- TDB director Phil Barry analyses trends in its latest iwi investment report
- It's solely Jacinda Ardern's choice whether or not she stays as prime minister when her baby comes, reasons Rodney Hide
- Perennial activist Penny Bright explains why she won't pay her rates
- Jenny Ruth on Fletcher Building's criticism of the NZ Shareholders' Association
- Mike Carden on his company's bid to bring a "conversational UI" to HR software
- NBR Radio: A year in review, with Grant Walker