This is a supplied media release.
Malcolm Hurley, managing partner of Anthony Harper, announced today that Mark Gavin has joined the partnership.
Mr Gavin joins the IP and technology team and is based in the firm's Auckland office.
"Mark has over 30 years' experience and is highly regarded and much admired by both his clientele and the legal profession," said Mr Hurley.
Mr Gavin is recognised in prominent international legal directories and guides as a market leader in his field, handling significant and complex intellectual property proceedings.
"Mark is one of New Zealand's best IP lawyers, with a long list of prominent IP cases to his credit. We are proud to welcome him to the team," said Michael Moyes, head of Anthony Harper's IP and technology team.
Mr Gavin is a specialised litigator. His practice includes advising clients on intellectual property, copyright, Fair Trading Act, passing off issues, trade marks, branding, and advertising. He has a extensive client base and regularly advises overseas clients on their large and varied trademark portfolios. Additionally, he has considerableexpertise in consumer law, advertising, food and privacy law.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker