HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- BNZ in talks with staff as digital adoption spurs restructure
- Cert warns 'Krack' eavesdropping vulnerability affects nearly all wi-fi devices
- Georgian billionaire sues Credit Suisse in New Zealand
- The Narcos school of negotiation
- IBM launches first-of-its-kind blockchain network for cross-border payments
Most listened to
- Disrupting the heavy machinery industry with crowd-sourcing, with EquipmentShare NZ's Michael White
- KlickEx founder Robert Bell and IBM's Shahid Saiyad on the benefits of the blockchain for cross-border payments
- Having a "really interesting life" requires "stepping out of your comfort zone – frequently," says FAB Group's Jackie Smith
- Nevil Gibson sums up the action at the world financial summit and reveals New Zealand's contribution
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily