HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Big swings in Orion Health's share price ahead of key earnings announcement today
- TechDay and NetGuide publisher settles with liquidators, creditors left $2m short
- PM defends MPI as criticism over myrtle rust spread mounts
- NBR Rich List family unable to settle dispute over $264k
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall in light holiday trading
Most listened to
- Lawyer Adina Thorn discusses her decision to launch a class action against Carter Holt Harvey over its Shadowclad product
- Westpac senior economist Satish Ranchhod says student inflows continue to be a big driver of growth
- Spark chief executive Simon Moutter says getting in tune with your market is a major benefit from diversity
- Nevil Gibson reveals rising life expectancy rates could increase pension costs even higher
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker