HP New Zealand marketing manager Warwick Grey has been promoted to a new transtasman role.
From this week, Mr Grey is working from a desk in Sydney, and has the new title of Marketing Manager, Personal Systems Group, Australia and New Zealand.
“[I have a] team of nine marketers across ANZ and I am on the Australian PSG Leadership team so it will be good for me to get some senior management and people management experience as they are quite hard to get in a small country like New Zealand,” Mr Grey told NBR.
Mr Grey’s past roles include a small business manager at Microsoft NZ.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB
Other IT execs on the move:
Vodafone’s Rushworth resigns; Stanners takes marketing control
Ex Renaissance boss returns to head potential competitor
Crown fibre kingpin takes Telecom lobbying job
Telecom vet takes charge of Crown Fibre Holdings
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sky TV boss John Fellet says he's happy to sign a contract with Spark
- NZ Shareholders Association chairman John Hawkins says all shareholders should question rising executive pay
- Snowball Effect has appointed former Russell McVeagh lawyer and technology marketer Peter Thomson as Head of Digital
- Hobson Wealth’s James Grigor on how Air NZ can deal to competition
- Westpac's Sarah Drought says the usually dry Summer months have feared will for dairy farmers, due to a wet Spring