Hugh Perrett, a foundation member of Goodman Fielder's board of directors during the relisting of the company in 2005, has retired from the board after more than five years of service.
His impending retirement was foreshadowed by chairman Max Ould at the company's annual meeting last November.
Mr Perrett was previously managing director of Foodstuffs (Auckland) and Foodstuffs (N.Z.) and is a former chairman of Loyalty New Zealand and The Bell Tea Company and is an inductee into the New Zealand Business Hall of Fame.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert says net migration may have reached that “peak point”
- The Warehouse boss Nick Grayston discusses the group's future
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker