Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- MediaWorks has won a case against a former sales manager, Victoria Young reports
- Security expert Daniel Ayers on the 'Krack' wi-fi vulnerability scare
- Century 21 national manager Geoff Barnett discusses banks' increasingly cautious approach to even pre-approved home buyers
- NZ Beef and Lamb chairman James Parsons on what an NZ/EU FTA would mean for the beef sector
- Retirement expert Barry LaValley on misconceptions of your "golden years"
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily