Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Lawyer Adina Thorn discusses her decision to launch a class action against Carter Holt Harvey over its Shadowclad product
- FMA's Rob Everett says confidence in capital markets is increasing
- NBR's Rob Hosking says housing and debt are the two things people haven't grasped about Budget 2017
- FNZC's John Norling on last week's star stocks and this week's outlook
- RedShield founder explains what makes his cyber service so attractive to Fortune 500 companies
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker