Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- While you were sleeping: Rally on rate bets
- M&A scene a 'sellers market' this year
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares down, Mercury and Xero fall while Metro Glass, Air NZ rise
- Trump's Congress speech - security, infrastructure and tax breaks
- Tribal trust's case for share of Auckland islands tourism thrown out by High Court
Most listened to
- Chapman Tripp's Tim Tubman talks M&A trends
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on shifting salmon farms in Marlborough
- Fonterra CFO Lukas Paravicini on accelerating its value-add strategy
- Nevil Gibson discusses the selloff in Tesla shares and Elon Musk's plans for moon trips by tourists
- Labour's Jacinda Ardern says she has no interest in the health portfolio