Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Zespri's Carol Ward talks about market challenges and innovation.
- Vanguard’s Robin Bowerman on the cluster bomb controversy
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson explains how revenue from streaming of music has doubled in a year
- BNZ CEO Anthony Healy on dairy lending and the bank's annual results
- NZ Oil & Gas chairman Rodger Finlay on exploration, capital and appointing a permanent CEO