Listed infrastructure company Infratil (IFT) is seeking to raise up to $50 million in a bond issue.
In a statement to the NZX Infratil said the unsecured and subordinated bonds would mature November 2017 and attract 8% interest.
The offer seeks to raise $25 million from to all investors, with the board maintaining discretion to accept up to $50 million if oversubscribed.
Holders of existing Infratil bonds maturing on November 15, 2011 are also given the option of converting their debentures to those maturing in 2017.
A full disclosure statement can be seen on Infratil's website.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Ardern cruises to Mt Albert victory, bringing Huo into Parliament
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall, Warehouse and Mercury NZ drop while Air NZ gains
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- More booze on New Zealand shelves in 2016 as craft beer in demand
- Smith’s swimmable rivers scheme burning holes in farmers’ wallets
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Joanna Blatstone and Neil Parischa
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton