Listed infrastructure company Infratil (IFT) is seeking to raise up to $50 million in a bond issue.
In a statement to the NZX Infratil said the unsecured and subordinated bonds would mature November 2017 and attract 8% interest.
The offer seeks to raise $25 million from to all investors, with the board maintaining discretion to accept up to $50 million if oversubscribed.
Holders of existing Infratil bonds maturing on November 15, 2011 are also given the option of converting their debentures to those maturing in 2017.
A full disclosure statement can be seen on Infratil's website.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Businiess with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr Clyde Smith
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily