In our weekly political round-up, NBR’s political commentators – Michelle Boag, Josie Pagani, Rob Hosking and Jason Walls – discuss the highs and lows of the election campaign 2017 and what it is most likely to be remembered for.
All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Mark Malpass and CFO Greg Smith on company write-downs
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith says Steel & Tube’s result “propelled Fonterra into insignificance”
- Zespri chief executive Dan Mathieson says the company expects record sales next year.
- Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on rising share price and growth targets
- Westpac CEO David McLean discusses the mood of more than 1200 business leaders surveyed
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker