Fletcher Building has appointed Graham Darlow as chief executive of its construction division.
The appointment follows the decision to separate the company's infrastructure division into two, with the creation of individual construction and concrete divisions.
As chief executive of the construction division, Mr Darlow will run Fletcher Building's engineering and general construction business, the South Pacific construction business, residential house building activities, and Fletcher EQR, which is managing residential repairs for the Earthquake Commission in Canterbury.
He has been with Fletcher Building since 1989 and is currently the general manager of Fletcher Construction Engineering.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking with budget analysis. No lolly scramble but sweeteners aplenty
- Grant Thornton tax partner Murray Brewer with his take on the tax package
- NBR’s Calida Smylie talks to CTU policy head Bill Rosenberg in the Budget 2017 lock up
- OMF Financial’s Nigel Brunel discusses the economic implications of the Budget
- MetroGlass CEO Nigel Rigby on the outlook and market share position
- David Seymour gives Gareth Morgan a serve as the latest political party donations are disclosed
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker