Fletcher Building has appointed Graham Darlow as chief executive of its construction division.
The appointment follows the decision to separate the company's infrastructure division into two, with the creation of individual construction and concrete divisions.
As chief executive of the construction division, Mr Darlow will run Fletcher Building's engineering and general construction business, the South Pacific construction business, residential house building activities, and Fletcher EQR, which is managing residential repairs for the Earthquake Commission in Canterbury.
He has been with Fletcher Building since 1989 and is currently the general manager of Fletcher Construction Engineering.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert says net migration may have reached that “peak point”
- The Warehouse boss Nick Grayston discusses the group's future
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker