This is a supplied media release.
An international expert has been appointed to the new role of technical leader – urban development at Harrison Grierson, a leading New Zealand-owned engineering and design consultancy.
Hayley Ellison has returned to New Zealand after 20 years in the United Kingdom, where she worked on high-profile urban regeneration projects, particularly in London.
A specialist in mixed-use regeneration projects on previously developed land and technically constrained sites, Ms Ellison has led multi-disciplinary consultancy teams on large-scale high-quality urban development projects. These delivered thousands of new homes, including affordable housing, job-creation, new public and private amenities, and enhanced public spaces.
She will be operating nationally from her Wellington base to support Harrison Grierson projects across the country. Ms Ellison has a master of science (hons) from the University of Auckland and is an associate member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker