National will jump into bed with NZ First to win the next election, according to online predictions market iPredict.
It says there's a 57% chance of a National prime minister after the 2014 election - up from below 50% since December and 47% last week.
However, iPredict says a National-led Government appears possible only with the support of Winston Peters' NZ First party.
That's according to the 6500 registered traders on New Zealand’s online predictions market, iPredict.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- PM right to speak out on NZ Super Fund CEO pay, shareholders group says
- Chris Liddell divesting himself of Xero shares, options
- Political activist Nicky Hager takes next step in privacy case against Westpac
- General Cable's headquarters up for sale
- TVNZ first-half earnings drop as ad revenue falls faster than expenses
Most listened to
- Sky TV boss John Fellet says he's happy to sign a contract with Spark
- NZ Shareholders Association chairman John Hawkins says all shareholders should question rising executive pay
- Snowball Effect has appointed former Russell McVeagh lawyer and technology marketer Peter Thomson as Head of Digital
- Hobson Wealth’s James Grigor on how Air NZ can deal to competition
- Westpac's Sarah Drought says the usually dry Summer months have feared will for dairy farmers, due to a wet Spring