JOOB, a Jade Software business, has partnered with Australian financial services company ClearView Wealth to produce a client investment portal and iPhone application.
The client investment portal would provide ClearView’s clients with secure access to their account information, transaction history and contact details online and via an iPhone application, Jade said. Designed and built by JOOB using its JOOB Mobile Platform, the portal was accessed via the ClearView website, it said.
Both the portal and the app were free for clients of ClearView, Jade said.
The company said if the market need arose for operating systems other than iOS then it would be a simple process to extend to include this.
“The way in which JOOB Mobile is architected means we can rapidly deploy any mobile platform to the solution.”
Integrating mobile features with ClearView’s existing services and platforms made it easier for its clients to access valuable information regardless of time or location, Jade said. The portal had been piloted by a small number of clients earlier in November and the roll out to all of ClearView’s investment clients began November 30.
Jade expected JOOB and mobile integration services to grow steadily over the next 24 months to be 10 to 20% of its revenue and ClearView to be a contributor to this growth in 2012, along with other Australian financial services and utilities companies.
Its revenue for the year ended December 31 2010 was $44.2 million, it said.
Another portal for advisers would be rolled out in the first quarter of 2012, Jade said.
“This portal will provide ClearView financial planners and independent financial advisers (IFAs) with the ability to quote and complete life insurance sales in an easy and efficient manner, over the web.”
ClearView’s aim was to make it easier for clients to access necessary information to manage their investments, and for advisers to research and purchase the company’s products and services.
“This means having the right technology framework in place and providing 24/7 access on the web and on mobile devices.”
The JOOB technology provided ClearView with a competitive advantage driven by innovation speed to market and an enriched user experience, Jade Software managing director Craig Richardson said.
“Our job is to remove barriers to institutional technology constraints as we continue to work with ClearView to deliver further product innovations."
ClearView Wealth specialises in life insurance, wealth management and financial planning solutions and manages $3 billion of client assets.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero makes a special alteration to rival's billboard
- Dotcom's Seth Rich claim earns him a chance to appear on Sean Hannity's show
- Labour won’t commit support to another major trade deal
- Fintech start-ups coy about asking for money at Wellington demo day
- Mahia, we have a problem: Rocket Lab's test launch delayed
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Theresa Gattung will be disappointed if the Budget doesn’t capitalise on "the biggest opportunity facing NZ"
- NZAMI chairwoman says the government's planned changes to immigration rules will hurt key NZ sectors
- Lewis Gradon explains what contributed to F&P Healthcare's record results
- Vodafone chief executive Russell Stanners won't reveal the financial details of the deal with NZ Rugby
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker