This is a supplied media release.
Alex Sykes has joined JLL Auckland as local director of office leasing.
He brings a wealth of experience from roles he has held in the UK and in New Zealand. He recently left an auckland area manager position at multinational corporation International Workplace Group, which encompasses large brands such as Regus, Spaces and Number 18, to take up the role at JLL.
With a strong background in business development, finance, profit performance and team management, Mr Sykes will lead the Auckland office leasing team.
Mr Sykes explains that he looks forward to helping the team put new processes in place to see them deliver great results in 2018. “I enjoy helping others, learning what makes them tick and being the motivational force to see them realise their true potential. I will be proactively working with the team and our clients to see the best results achieved. It’s going to be an exciting year for our office leasing division,” he says.
JLL head of markets Mark Grant says Mr Sykes is a welcome addition to the team.
“Alex is a driven individual who’s proven ability to drive results both for clients and for the business will put him in good stead for his role at JLL. Having worked with high-performing athletes early on in his career when he worked in the UK meant he acquired valuable knowledge on what it takes to achieve ambitions and that is what JLL is all about.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker