Kathmandu Holdings [NZX: KMD] chief financial officer Mark Todd has been appointed to the new position of chief operating officer, widening his role at the outdoor apparel retailer to oversee the rollout of a new technology platform.
The change will see the company's general manager finance Reuben Casey take over Todd's role as company secretary from August, while general manager human resources Rebecca Edwards will report directly to chief executive Peter Halkett instead of Todd, chairman David Kirk said in a statement.
Shares in Christchurch-based Kathmandu last traded at $3.75, having gained 6.9 percent this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Vodafone IPO pushed back amid election delay, sources say
- As Amazon looms, survey reveals Kiwis online vs offline buying preferences
- Retail Food Group takes control of Gloria Jean's NZ master franchise
- Winston says he's inching closer to a decision
- NZSA says Fletcher Building is performing worse now than 10 years ago
Most listened to
- IDC's Chayse Gorton on Kiwis' online vs offline shopping preference - and how it's out of step with the rest of the world
- NZSA chief executive Michael Midgley on how he will vote undirected Fletcher proxies
- Restaurant Brands' Grant Ellis discusses progress at the fast food group
- Rob Hosking says politicians need to understand the effect their promises will have on what the Reserve Bank has to do
- AMP Capital investment manager Jonathan Armstrong discusses why an expansion is right for Tauranga's Bayfair shopping centre
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily