Kathmandu's general manager of retail Matt Spencer has resigned and will leave the company on January 6.
In a statement to NZX, the outdoor clothing retailer says a decision on a replacement for the role will be made in due course and that in the interim the role's responsibilities are being dealt with by other members of the Kathmandu executive and retail team.
Kathmandu shares [NZX:KMD] last traded down one cent at $1.74.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard calls in administrators
- Vodafone promises 'all the free mobile data your household needs' if landline broadband goes down
- Bitter family fallout over $4m Hawke’s Bay farm
- Megaupload 2.0 crowdfunding: Dotcom misses $7m target but hits $1.4m minimum to unlock cash
- Wynyard: three possible buyers
Most listened to
- Key plays down scope of pending cabinet reshuffle - and says departing Education Minister Hekia Parata has done a tough job well
- Angel Association chair Marcel van den Assum says there’s no shortage of deal flow
- Craigs' Mark Lister on Air NZ, a stand-out in a declining market
- Bapcor CEO Darryl Abotomey says he'll wait and see on Hellaby offer
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox