Kathmandu's general manager of retail Matt Spencer has resigned and will leave the company on January 6.
In a statement to NZX, the outdoor clothing retailer says a decision on a replacement for the role will be made in due course and that in the interim the role's responsibilities are being dealt with by other members of the Kathmandu executive and retail team.
Kathmandu shares [NZX:KMD] last traded down one cent at $1.74.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark-Netflix deal could backfire: lawyer
- Minter Ellison invests $2m in artificial intelligence technology to replace lawyers
- Kiwi migration at lowest level in 30 years
- Employers back PM's comments on drugs stopping young people from getting jobs
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
Most listened to
- AWF Madison chief executive Simon Bennett says young Kiwis not being able to pass a drug test is “reasonably significant.”
- Scales boss Andy Bowland explains why the board lifted annual guidance again
- Join OMF's Phillip Lindberg and NBR's Andrew Patterson for Currency Talk
- Otago University Professor Andrew Geddis on how election campaigns will change
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Jeremy Sullivan on why Spark did a deal with Netflix