This is a supplied media release.
Kensington Swan is delighted to welcome Paul Holth as a partner in the national property team. Mr Holth will play an integral role in growing the property business nationwide from his base in Wellington.
Mr Holth is an experienced commercial property and construction lawyer having advised both private sector and government clients through property and construction related issues, including the NZ Transport Agency, Ministry of Education, Wellington Waterfront, ANZ Bank and Wellington Free Ambulance.
Kensington Swan’s chief executive Charles Spillane says “Paul’s experience and demonstrated skill in delivering both outcomes and a great experience for his clients will be a fantastic addition to Kensington Swan. His infectious energy, extensive experience and vast specialist knowledge helps to further strengthen our national property practice.”
Mr Holth says “I am excited to be joining John Meads and Ish Fraser in the Wellington property team of Kensington Swan. I was attracted by Kensington Swan’s strategic focus on delivering unbeatable service to clients and most importantly, delivering results for clients. This is a great fit and I am looking forward to continuing to serve the clients I have built relationships with so far in my career and growing that engagement with the strong team we have here at Kensington Swan.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker