Kerrin Vautier has retired as a non-executive director of Fletcher Building and Fletcher Building Industries with effect from today as part of the succession arrangements for directors.
Chairman Ralph Waters, thanked Mrs Vautier for her service.
“Kerrin first joined the Fletcher Challenge board in 1986, and helped to oversee the creation and development of Fletcher Building. She has made a significant contribution as a director to the growth of Fletcher Building and as a valued member of the Due Diligence Committee through the very significant acquisitions made by the company over the last decade,” Mr Waters said.
The board will announce a replacement director in due course.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Labour leader Jacinda Ardern joins Simon Dallow in the NBR View studio this morning
- Housing strategist Leonie Freeman discusses the alarmingly low rates of new house builds in Auckland
- Jason Walls canvasses reaction to Labour exploring tax breaks for SME investment
- Synlait managing director John Penno on capacity constraints and supplying China
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 15, with Grant Walker