Kerrin Vautier has retired as a non-executive director of Fletcher Building and Fletcher Building Industries with effect from today as part of the succession arrangements for directors.
Chairman Ralph Waters, thanked Mrs Vautier for her service.
“Kerrin first joined the Fletcher Challenge board in 1986, and helped to oversee the creation and development of Fletcher Building. She has made a significant contribution as a director to the growth of Fletcher Building and as a valued member of the Due Diligence Committee through the very significant acquisitions made by the company over the last decade,” Mr Waters said.
The board will announce a replacement director in due course.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Kiwi business traveller stranded in San Francisco after United de-planes his wallet and passport
- Budget 2017: What's been announced so far, what's tipped for today
- Steven Joyce has some fat surpluses to play with
- Pacific Edge tantalisingly close to breakthrough sales, Darling says
- Metroglass profit dips on Aussie expansion costs, capex looms
Most listened to
- Those pre-budget announcements aren’t as big as they look. Joyce still has lots of fiscal room, says Rob Hosking
- Dairy NZ chief executive Tim Mackle says he's hearing from banks they want farmers to shore up their balance sheet
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Wendy Kerr hopes Steven Joyce has similar ideas to her about ‘shifting and upscaling the economy in a different way.’
- Pacific Edge CEO David Darling on progress with key US customers
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker