This is a supplied media release.
Pernod Ricard New Zealand has appointed Kerry Wheeler as head of marketing, welcoming her to the leadership team to drive marketing strategy across an extensive portfolio of global and local brands.
Reporting to Kevin Mapson, managing director of Pernod Ricard New Zealand, this new role will see Ms Wheeler drive world-class wine, spirits and champagne campaigns in the New Zealand market across G.H Mumm, Jameson, Chivas Regal, Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh, Church Road and Jacob’s Creek.
Speaking about her appointment, Ms Wheeler said, “This new role and next chapter of my Pernod Ricard journey is really exciting. We have a fantastic team of talented marketers in place and I’m looking forward to working with them to build passion brands, awesome campaigns and new products that will disrupt the market and really drive our business forward in this highly competitive environment.”
With over 20 years' marketing experience, Ms Wheeler brings great expertise to the role. She joined the Pernod Ricard team in 2010 as insights and planning manager, and most recently was the marketing manager of wine for three years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker