Kim Dotcom has just released new footage of the January 20, 2012 raid on his rented mansion - complete with a cheesy soundtrack.
Megaupload co-accused Bram van der Kolk told NBR ONLINE the footage is taken primarily from Mr Dotcom's private CCTV system.
On May 31, Chief High Court Judge Helen Winkelmann ordered Police to sort through all items seized from Kim Dotcom’s home during the raid and return material, such as digital photos or video, not relevant to the FBI’s case against him.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- More franchisees claim to have been duped
- Appeal road a long one for Skodafone
- Buyer beware: frank advice on franchising, Shoeshine: Latest Abano bid falters, Media Watch: Diplomatic nudity
- Mt Albert by-election: Barring a solid tactical vote, Ardern looks home and hosed
- Chris Liddell divesting himself of Xero shares, options
Most listened to
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Rob Hosking rates Jacinda Ardern's chances in Mt Albert
- ComCom ruling 'feels like a moment in time analysis'
- Trade Me CEO Jon Macdonald on the company's general marketplace revival
- MYOB CEO Tim Reed on his company's progress