Kim Dotcom has just released new footage of the January 20, 2012 raid on his rented mansion - complete with a cheesy soundtrack.
Megaupload co-accused Bram van der Kolk told NBR ONLINE the footage is taken primarily from Mr Dotcom's private CCTV system.
On May 31, Chief High Court Judge Helen Winkelmann ordered Police to sort through all items seized from Kim Dotcom’s home during the raid and return material, such as digital photos or video, not relevant to the FBI’s case against him.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Rocket Lab has lift-off, but doesn't make it to orbit
- Budget 2017 at a glance
- Crimson Consulting scholarship for Maori could be better, says Fox
- Kiwi business traveller stranded in San Francisco after United de-planes his wallet and passport
- Budget 2017: Mental health at centre of government’s $321m social investment package
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking with budget analysis. No lolly scramble but sweeteners aplenty
- Grant Thornton tax partner Murray Brewer with his take on the tax package
- NBR’s Calida Smylie talks to CTU policy head Bill Rosenberg in the Budget 2017 lock up
- OMF Financial’s Nigel Brunel discusses the economic implications of the Budget
- MetroGlass CEO Nigel Rigby on the outlook and market share position
- David Seymour gives Gareth Morgan a serve as the latest political party donations are disclosed
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker