Kim Dotcom has just released new footage of the January 20, 2012 raid on his rented mansion - complete with a cheesy soundtrack.
Megaupload co-accused Bram van der Kolk told NBR ONLINE the footage is taken primarily from Mr Dotcom's private CCTV system.
On May 31, Chief High Court Judge Helen Winkelmann ordered Police to sort through all items seized from Kim Dotcom’s home during the raid and return material, such as digital photos or video, not relevant to the FBI’s case against him.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark boss bins decoder but can't escape Sky
- Property developers’ days are numbered, The Great Tax Rush, Mr Warminger goes to court
- NZ dollar falls against broadly stronger greenback after Draghi comments
- Warminger: the closing arguments
- Auckland Airport's job skills hub extended to other local companies
Most listened to
- John Key talks up the FTA with India, ahead of his trip to the sub-continent next week
- Dick Quax challenges Phil Goff on housing market. He explains what he wants the mayor-elect to do
- Sky TV’s John Fellet reflects on the highlights and lowlights of 25 years with the company – plus its merger prospects
- Auckland Airport's Adrian Littlewood on what's being done to sustain new airline routes
- Super Fund CEO Adrian Orr on its new climate change strategy