For anyone following the giant German's artistic growth, it seems he's now paying homage to Prodigy.
The song is called Party Amplifier.
While some of Mr Dotcom's oeuvre has touched on political themes, this new track takes an apparently more straightfoward approach with its repeated lyric, "Fire, fire, I'm the party amplifier."
The song is free, but if it generates a lot of traffic for YouTube, then Mr Dotcom will qualify for a cut of ad revenue.
Have a listen:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Hotels, motels facing 150% plus council rates increases to fund Ateed
- The PM can say whatever he wants – NZ Super Fund chairwoman
- OPINION: Initial observations on the Dotcom decision
- Tourism Holdings to launch NZ first electric motorhome later this year
- OECD's energy agency calls for more renewables in transport, farming
Most listened to
- Land Rover's severing of ties with Dan Carter is ‘a template for the way in which these things should be handled’
- NZ Super Fund chairwoman Catherine Savage shrugs off the PM's criticism of her board
- Rick Shera - 'I suspect Kim Dotcom and his lawyers will be visiting the Supreme Court more than once'
- Judith Collins on the findings in the IEA's latest five-yearly review of energy policies
- Comvita CEO Scott Coulter on how Chinese regulations have hit the company hard
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on a farming couple’s case against ANZ for interest rate swaps