Kiwi Income Property Trust [NZX: KIP], the country's second-biggest listed property investor by market value, has had its seven-year bond offer oversubscribed.
The full $100 million offer and $25 million in oversubscriptions was allocated in a bookbuild, the trust's manager said in a statement. The bonds will pay annual interest of 6.15 percent. The offer opens on July 11 and closes on Aug. 1.
Last month, Kiwi Income's chief financial officer Gavin Parker told BusinessDesk the proceeds will go towards general corporate purposes and repaying existing bank debt.
Units in the trust gained 0.4 percent to $1.185.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards warns the Law and Order select committee that rules around information sharing are too broad
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: "It’s a pretty stunning failure," says Kerry McDonald of successive governments’ attempts to improve productivity
- Arvida chief executive Bill McDonald on its doubled net profit
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings is confident on the outlook for farmers though challenges remain
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker