Kiwi Income Property Trust [NZX: KIP], the country's second-biggest listed property investor by market value, has had its seven-year bond offer oversubscribed.
The full $100 million offer and $25 million in oversubscriptions was allocated in a bookbuild, the trust's manager said in a statement. The bonds will pay annual interest of 6.15 percent. The offer opens on July 11 and closes on Aug. 1.
Last month, Kiwi Income's chief financial officer Gavin Parker told BusinessDesk the proceeds will go towards general corporate purposes and repaying existing bank debt.
Units in the trust gained 0.4 percent to $1.185.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ACT's David Seymour on his party's future and his role in opposition
- RBNZ to keep its head down and hold interest rates this Thursday, Rob Hosking says
- Fonterra chairman John Wilson explains the big jump in executive remuneration
- Nevil Gibson examines the low turnout in Maori seats
- Synlait MD John Penno on adding value, moving up from commodity products
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker