Kiwi Property [NZX: KPG] has raised a total of $125 million in a bond issue, paying a 4% coupon or interest rate to investors over seven years.
The issue was oversubscribed, with the company fully issuing the $50 million in bonds set aside to handle oversubscription.
The bonds will be issued on September 7, 2016 and mature on September 7, 2023.
Deutsche Craigs and Westpac were joint lead managers, with Bank of New Zealand a co-manager.
Shares in Kiwi Property were unchanged at $1.55 and have risen 14.8% since the start of the year.
Click the hamburger symbol top right of our homepage to access the Rich List 2016 and other sections.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Trade wars: China strikes back with tariffs on US fruit, pork and pipes
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares drop 1% on global selloff, US stocks stumble on Trump about-face
- Finance minister calls for more KiwiSaver funds to be invested locally
- Shane Jones urges Air New Zealand to work with regional airlines
- Tax Working Group can’t dress up tax as a fix to broken housing market
Most listened to
- Big data has vulnerabilities too, and breach notification protects everyone, says Aura's Peter Bailey
- “Everybody’s run with it, to an amazing degree,” says Aratoi's Barbara Roydhouse of an auction featuring significant art works
- Tim Hunter on CBL's French subsidiary
- Wellington Council's Jacqui Hastie on the earthquake strengthening progress
- FSC boss Kim Carstensen urges foresters to stay the course
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker