Kiwi Property [NZX: KPG] has raised a total of $125 million in a bond issue, paying a 4% coupon or interest rate to investors over seven years.
The issue was oversubscribed, with the company fully issuing the $50 million in bonds set aside to handle oversubscription.
The bonds will be issued on September 7, 2016 and mature on September 7, 2023.
Deutsche Craigs and Westpac were joint lead managers, with Bank of New Zealand a co-manager.
Shares in Kiwi Property were unchanged at $1.55 and have risen 14.8% since the start of the year.
Click the hamburger symbol top right of our homepage to access the Rich List 2016 and other sections.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NZX's Hamish MacDonald's reaction to listing rule submissions: what will change?
- Soul Bar founder Judith Tabron talks about why she sold
- NZIER principal economist Christina Leung on the dive in business confidence
- Jenny Ruth on blockchain's use beyond cryptocurrencies
- NBR Radio: A year in review, with Grant Walker