Kiwi Property [NZX: KPG] has raised a total of $125 million in a bond issue, paying a 4% coupon or interest rate to investors over seven years.
The issue was oversubscribed, with the company fully issuing the $50 million in bonds set aside to handle oversubscription.
The bonds will be issued on September 7, 2016 and mature on September 7, 2023.
Deutsche Craigs and Westpac were joint lead managers, with Bank of New Zealand a co-manager.
Shares in Kiwi Property were unchanged at $1.55 and have risen 14.8% since the start of the year.
Click the hamburger symbol top right of our homepage to access the Rich List 2016 and other sections.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Businiess with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr Clyde Smith
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily