This is a supplied media release.
Kordia New Zealand is pleased to announce it has appointed Glen White to the role of head of sales, Kordia Solutions NZ. He will commence his role from June 1.
Having worked in the enterprise ICT market for 17 years, Mr White brings a strong customer focus and a wealth of experience working with large, complex customers across the telecommunications and broader ICT sector in NZ, Australia and the UK.
Prior to his role at Kordia, Mr White held positions at both Dimension Data NZ and Spark in which he was integral to the delivery of positive client and business outcomes.
Most recently, Mr White was head of digital transformation at Dimension Data, focusing on the growth of the company’s largest customers.
At Spark, he held a number of senior roles including business manager, solutions sales specialist and as a strategic planning and operations manager.
“Glen brings an impressive level of experience and leadership to the role of head of sales,” says Matthew Madden, head of sales & marketing at Kordia. “His background makes him a highly valuable asset to the business and will bring a fresh perspective to the team as we look to grow our Solutions business in the New Zealand market. We very much look forward to having him on board here at Kordia.”
Mr White will be based out of the Auckland office.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker