Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has admitted he took a range performance enhancing drugs and swapped blood during his career.
The seven-time Tour de France champion - who has been stripped of all his titles - has opened up to US talk show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview recorded earlier this week.
He has confessed to performance enhancing drugs and blood doping in all the seven titles he won.
The interview is being screened in New Zealand on Sky's Discovery Channel and Animal Planet in two parts - the first airing this afternoon, the second tomorrow.
Discovery - which also owns Animal Planet - is part-owner of Winfrey's OWN channel, and was also one of Armstrong's sponsors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tourism Association head Chris Roberts explains why the accommodation industry will fight 150% council rates rises
- Competition lawyer Andy Matthews' rates Spark's chance of success with its Skyfone legal challenge
- Kiwibank CEO Paul Brock on rising mortgage book, falling profit
- Thincats’ Sunil Aranha on how Harmoney could cope in the competitive Australian market
- Nevil Gibson says Fitch Ratings has moved its main risk to the economy from dairy returns to house prices