MediaWorks pre-Christmas radio reshuffle continues with news Hayley Holt will replace Amber Peebles on More FM's breakfast show.
The station made gains in the latest radio ratings (below) in Wellington and Christchurch, but lost ground in Auckland.
Ms Holt will join breakfast co-hosts Marc Ellis and Stu Tolan from January.
Ms Peebles is leaving in December for a un-named TV project.
Earlier, MediaWorks confirmed Sean Plunket would join its talk station, RadioLive, from April.
A second newcomer, TV3 political editor Duncan Garner, will takeover RadioLive's drivetime slot on December 1, replacing Andrew Patterson.
Patrick Gower will be promoted to fill Mr Garner's 3News role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Bill English: Drug abuse preventing young Kiwis from working
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
- No conflict of interest for administrators of Pumpkin Patch
- Spark-Netflix deal could backfire: lawyer
- US-style negative election campaigning likely despite Kiwi distaste, lawyer says
Most listened to
- CPA Australian head of policy Paul Drum says business likes political certainty
- Economically, the need is for more immigration. Politically, the pressure is for less
- Forsyth Barr analyst Mike Wyeth on Cavalier's make-or-break 2018
- Nevil Gibson reveals why New Zealand has improved its score as one of the world's freest economies
- Shortland Chambers barrister Jenny Cooper on the perils of insider trading