MediaWorks pre-Christmas radio reshuffle continues with news Hayley Holt will replace Amber Peebles on More FM's breakfast show.
The station made gains in the latest radio ratings (below) in Wellington and Christchurch, but lost ground in Auckland.
Ms Holt will join breakfast co-hosts Marc Ellis and Stu Tolan from January.
Ms Peebles is leaving in December for a un-named TV project.
Earlier, MediaWorks confirmed Sean Plunket would join its talk station, RadioLive, from April.
A second newcomer, TV3 political editor Duncan Garner, will takeover RadioLive's drivetime slot on December 1, replacing Andrew Patterson.
Patrick Gower will be promoted to fill Mr Garner's 3News role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rob Hosking on Winston's choice
- IDC's Chayse Gorton on Kiwis' online vs offline shopping preference - and how it's out of step with the rest of the world
- NZSA chief executive Michael Midgley on how he will vote undirected Fletcher proxies
- Restaurant Brands' Grant Ellis discusses progress at the fast food group
- Rob Hosking says politicians need to understand the effect their promises will have on what the Reserve Bank has to do
- AMP Capital investment manager Jonathan Armstrong discusses why an expansion is right for Tauranga's Bayfair shopping centre
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily