MediaWorks TV has promoted from within for its newly-created general manager of national sales role.
Nicole Jones has been general sales manager for MediaWorks for 13 years and the broadcaster is now seeking a replacement for that role after promoting Ms Jones to GM national sales.
Ms Jones is credited with boosting entertainment channel Four’s revenue by 40% across her agency portfolio over the last two years.
As integrated content comes to the fore, Ms Jones had been instrumental in selling packages for The X Factor NZ and The Block NZ.
She has also sold promotional concepts for Telecom, Ford, Kellogg’s, and Foodstuffs; and in-show integration for Mars and Number One Shoes.
Ms Jones ran the pricing strategy for 2011 Rugby World Cup.
In 2011, Ms Jones took home a CAANZ media award (now called The Beacons) for her work for Foodstuffs’ New World brand.
Before working for the broadcaster Ms Jones had worked agency side at McCann Erickson as media manager and at Mattingly as media planner/buyer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- While you were sleeping: Rally on rate bets
- M&A scene a 'sellers market' this year
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares down, Mercury and Xero fall while Metro Glass, Air NZ rise
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it, says Fonterra CFO on its value-add plan
- Trump's Congress speech - security, infrastructure and tax breaks
Most listened to
- Chapman Tripp's Tim Tubman talks M&A trends
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on shifting salmon farms in Marlborough
- Fonterra CFO Lukas Paravicini on accelerating its value-add strategy
- Nevil Gibson discusses the selloff in Tesla shares and Elon Musk's plans for moon trips by tourists
- Labour's Jacinda Ardern says she has no interest in the health portfolio