Meridian Energy is looking to raise up to $200 million through an offer of renewable energy bonds.
The intended offer size was $150 million, with the ability to accept up to $50 million of oversubscriptions, Meridian said today.
The state-owned power generator was seeking preliminary indications of interest in the five- and seven-year bonds, with the offer expected to open in late January.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Vodafone IPO pushed back amid election delay, sources say
- As Amazon looms, survey reveals Kiwis online vs offline buying preferences
- Retail Food Group takes control of Gloria Jean's NZ master franchise
- Winston says he's inching closer to a decision
- NZSA says Fletcher Building is performing worse now than 10 years ago
Most listened to
- IDC's Chayse Gorton on Kiwis' online vs offline shopping preference - and how it's out of step with the rest of the world
- NZSA chief executive Michael Midgley on how he will vote undirected Fletcher proxies
- Restaurant Brands' Grant Ellis discusses progress at the fast food group
- Rob Hosking says politicians need to understand the effect their promises will have on what the Reserve Bank has to do
- AMP Capital investment manager Jonathan Armstrong discusses why an expansion is right for Tauranga's Bayfair shopping centre
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily