By Jonathan Underhill
Jan. 3 (BusinessDesk) - Tapware designer Methven named Jannine Mountford as chief financial officer and company secretary, saying it was confident the former NZ Rugby and Fletcher Building executive would help drive long-term profitable growth.
Mountford replaces Deidre Campbell, who departed last month after 16 years with the Auckland-based company. Mountford was CFO at the NZRU for four years until December 2016 and before that spent almost five years as commercial manager for Fletcher's Roof Tile Group. She was group financial controller at Hynds Pipe Systems between February 1999 and July 2008.
According to her Linked In profile, she was CFO-designate at AWF Madison between February and June 2017, however in May last year AWF said Mountford had resigned and wouldn't take up that CFO job.
In November, Methven told shareholders that profit growth stalled in the first half because of restructuring costs but was expected to rise on a constant currency basis in 2018.
The shares last traded at $2.33 and have declined 11 percent in the past 12 months.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Financial adviser John Cliffe says default KiwiSaver schemes urgently need change
- AgResearch scientist Dr Greg Bryan on the potential of the new GM ryegrass technology
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on expectations of Tuesday’s CPI data
- Tim Hunter reveals Auckland Council's "magic trick" of disappearing Watercare debt
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily