MediaWorks has nicked a top media salesman from online media network Mi9NZ/MSN New Zealand.
Dan Robertson, who had been in charge of msn.co.nz, Skype, Outlook.com, Bing, Microsoft Media Network and Microsoft Advertising Exchange, will join the broadcaster at the end of the month.
As group sales manager for MediaWorks TV, he succeeds Nicole Jones, who was last month announced as general manager – national sales for MediaWorks TV.
Ms Jones says Mr Robertson has outstanding credentials and connections across digital media.
Mr Robertson launched the Microsoft Media Network and Microsoft Advertising Exchange in the New Zealand market.
The move means Mr Robertson will step down as chairman of the Interactive Advertising Bureau as MediaWorks already has a representative. TVNZ digital sales manager John Paul (JP) Randall has taken over as chairman from this week.
Mr Robertson says he understands Mi9 will replace him with a sales director and are looking internally first.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Appeal to 'natural justice' in Sky-Vodafone case
- NBR VIEW: Screw the golfers, let's build houses instead – Green MP
- TVNZ first-half earnings drop as ad revenue falls faster than expenses
- IAG warns $117m Kaikoura quake cost puts acid on risk pricing
- A rising tide of protectionism could hit NZ dairy sector hard: NZIER
Most listened to
- Hotels expert Dean Humphries explains why the council's proposed 150% rates increase will hit the accommodation sector hard
- International Energy Agency head Fatir Birol predicts the outlook for oil prices
- Cameron Officer on the used car market giving new cars a run for their money
- Heartland Bank CEO Jeff Greenslade on results, new products and margins
- Rob Hosking on the challenge Steven Joyce has put forward to public servants