MediaWorks has nicked a top media salesman from online media network Mi9NZ/MSN New Zealand.
Dan Robertson, who had been in charge of msn.co.nz, Skype, Outlook.com, Bing, Microsoft Media Network and Microsoft Advertising Exchange, will join the broadcaster at the end of the month.
As group sales manager for MediaWorks TV, he succeeds Nicole Jones, who was last month announced as general manager – national sales for MediaWorks TV.
Ms Jones says Mr Robertson has outstanding credentials and connections across digital media.
Mr Robertson launched the Microsoft Media Network and Microsoft Advertising Exchange in the New Zealand market.
The move means Mr Robertson will step down as chairman of the Interactive Advertising Bureau as MediaWorks already has a representative. TVNZ digital sales manager John Paul (JP) Randall has taken over as chairman from this week.
Mr Robertson says he understands Mi9 will replace him with a sales director and are looking internally first.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Order Paper: Rob Hosking on good intentions, political correctness and social investment
- Levante S is the ultimate Maserati SUV… and it’s coming to NZ
- Is Pence poised to dump Trump? asks Michael Coote
- Michael Wigley on the rising cybersecurity challenges for boards; the risks for directors; and how to deal with them
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker