NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guest is Mainfreight's managing director Don Braid.
Mainfreight delivered a record result and a new milestone this week announcing an annual profit in excess of $100 million for the first time in its history.
He discusses this result, the operating environment and the impact technology is having on the business.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Financial adviser John Cliffe says default KiwiSaver schemes urgently need change
- AgResearch scientist Dr Greg Bryan on the potential of the new GM ryegrass technology
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on expectations of Tuesday’s CPI data
- Tim Hunter reveals Auckland Council's "magic trick" of disappearing Watercare debt
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily