This is a supplied media release.
Mortgage Express announces the appointment of Susan Stephens as a mortgage adviser based in the Waikato region.
Ms Stephens’ career in the banking and finance industry spans well over 20 years. Starting her career as a batching clerk at ANZ, she quickly moved up the ranks and enjoyed roles such as assistant business manager in the ANZ Business banking team in Hamilton, and national business manager for individual Kohanga Reo throughout New Zealand.
Her 20-year career in the banking industry was conducted predominantly in the Waikato region, reinforcing Ms Stephens' own commitment to her whanau, hapu and iwi, and in helping them achieve their home ownership aspirations.
Along with sound financial acumen, Ms Stephens' approach to her work is steeped in traditional Māori values.
“I have a unique suite of tools, skills, networks, and resources which, in conjunction with my value-based approach to this work, will absolutely benefit my clients,” she says.
“Conducting her business with integrity, authenticity and honesty is an integral part of what makes Susan so successful,” says Sarah Johnston, chief executive of Mortgage Express. “Her strong traditional values and commitment to responsible lending can be commended.”
Based in the Waikato region, Ms Stephens speaks Māori and English and will be assisting her clients with advice around lending and KiwiSaver.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker