Click the box above or here to listen to the NBR Rich List 2016 podcast free on SoundCloud.
NBR Radio brings you a special feature-length podcast for an in-depth look into this year’s NBR Rich List.
Fronted by Andrew Patterson, the programme includes interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property experts and wealth managers.
Sir Stephen Tindall, John Hynds and Sir Eion Edgar discuss the business of giving. Meanwhile, Bill Kermode of the Next Foundation talks about how donated wealth is helping society.
We also have interviews with Rich Listers Wendy Pye and Peter Thompson, while Greg Peacock of NZAM discusses how the super rich invest their money.
And we go behind the scenes with Owen Poland, who led this year’s NBR Rich List reporting team.
Don’t miss this exciting programme available free on demand from iTunes, Soundcloud or by clicking on the audio box above.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Former BNZ chairman Kerry McDonald on why changes to banking regulation are needed
- Veriphi's Greg Shanahan explains the startup's progress and setbacks
- NZSA CEO Michael Midgley on NZX’s exoneration of Fletcher’s board
- Trade Me's Nigel Jeffries and Property Investors' Federation's Andrew King on the housing rental shortage and rent rises
- SME Leap convenor Tenby Powell on what he hopes the forum will achieve
- NBR Radio: A year in review, with Grant Walker