Click the box above or here to listen to the NBR Rich List 2016 podcast free on SoundCloud.
NBR Radio brings you a special feature-length podcast for an in-depth look into this year’s NBR Rich List.
Fronted by Andrew Patterson, the programme includes interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property experts and wealth managers.
Sir Stephen Tindall, John Hynds and Sir Eion Edgar discuss the business of giving. Meanwhile, Bill Kermode of the Next Foundation talks about how donated wealth is helping society.
We also have interviews with Rich Listers Wendy Pye and Peter Thompson, while Greg Peacock of NZAM discusses how the super rich invest their money.
And we go behind the scenes with Owen Poland, who led this year’s NBR Rich List reporting team.
Don’t miss this exciting programme available free on demand from iTunes, Soundcloud or by clicking on the audio box above.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NBR's guide to the International Film Festival – Week 1
- Turei flip-flops, says she will pay back money gained from benefit fraud
- Fletcher CEO forced out amid second earnings downgrade
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares mixed, Fletcher keeps falling while Westpac, ANZ give up gains
- EY reveals Entrepreneur of the Year finalists
Most listened to
- Rodney Hide is outraged at Metiria Turei's brazenness
- Fletcher investors want full disclosure, says financial advisor Jeremy Sullivan
- Nevil Gibson with the latest business travel news
- Fletcher boss guilty of "blamestorming," Professor John Tookey says
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended July 21, with Grant Walker