Click the box above or here to listen to the NBR Rich List 2016 podcast free on SoundCloud.
NBR Radio brings you a special feature-length podcast for an in-depth look into this year’s NBR Rich List.
Fronted by Andrew Patterson, the programme includes interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property experts and wealth managers.
Sir Stephen Tindall, John Hynds and Sir Eion Edgar discuss the business of giving. Meanwhile, Bill Kermode of the Next Foundation talks about how donated wealth is helping society.
We also have interviews with Rich Listers Wendy Pye and Peter Thompson, while Greg Peacock of NZAM discusses how the super rich invest their money.
And we go behind the scenes with Owen Poland, who led this year’s NBR Rich List reporting team.
Don’t miss this exciting programme available free on demand from iTunes, Soundcloud or by clicking on the audio box above.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Can a New Zealand ISP sell your web browsing history? The surprising answer
- Residential property development meets another major stumbling block
- Chinese hoteliers on Goff's new rates rise: 'If only we'd known ...'
- Xero’s Nasdaq listing still some time away
- While you were sleeping: Wall St, greenback gain
Most listened to
- Should ISPs be free to sell their customers' web browsing history? Eric Crampton scraps it out with Grant Walker
- Xero's Rod Drury on reaching break-even and a Nasdaq listing
- Peter Dunne says it's not over yet for RMA reforms
- ‘As a nation we were found wanting’ – Stacey Shortall on why the one year-old Health and Safety at Work Act was necessary
- Nevil Gibson faults ethical investing, looks into seasteading and checks out Mansfield in Menton