Click the box above or here to listen to the NBR Rich List 2016 podcast free on SoundCloud.
NBR Radio brings you a special feature-length podcast for an in-depth look into this year’s NBR Rich List.
Fronted by Andrew Patterson, the programme includes interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property experts and wealth managers.
Sir Stephen Tindall, John Hynds and Sir Eion Edgar discuss the business of giving. Meanwhile, Bill Kermode of the Next Foundation talks about how donated wealth is helping society.
We also have interviews with Rich Listers Wendy Pye and Peter Thompson, while Greg Peacock of NZAM discusses how the super rich invest their money.
And we go behind the scenes with Owen Poland, who led this year’s NBR Rich List reporting team.
Don’t miss this exciting programme available free on demand from iTunes, Soundcloud or by clicking on the audio box above.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NZX's Hamish Macdonald gives more detail on listing rule changes
- Tourism Industry Association CEO Chris Roberts says Immigration NZ's forecasting can't be relied on
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on worries about trade, Fed criticism and upcoming AGMs
- Microsoft's Russell Craig digs into why cyber-security professionals are in such high demand
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily