NBR Magazine - The Rich List Issue (free with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper) is to be made available online for the first time.
A digital, same-as-print, electronic edition of NBR Magazine (featuring the 2008 NBR Rich List) will be accessible through NBR Online, along with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper, for just $8.00.
Using state-of-the-art technology the digital edition appears exactly as it does in print but offers users a range of features which allow them search the entire publication, email content to others, print selected pages and even have the content read out.
Starting this Friday, NBR will be available as an $8 digital edition every Friday from 6am via NBR Online.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Kiwi migration at lowest level in 30 years
- Spark-Netflix deal could backfire: lawyer
- Minter Ellison invests $2m in artificial intelligence technology to replace lawyers
- Veritas shares rise on profitable half-year, debt plan before bank
- Employers back PM's comments on drugs stopping young people from getting jobs
Most listened to
- AWF Madison chief executive Simon Bennett says young Kiwis not being able to pass a drug test is “reasonably significant.”
- Scales boss Andy Bowland explains why the board lifted annual guidance again
- Join OMF's Phillip Lindberg and NBR's Andrew Patterson for Currency Talk
- Otago University Professor Andrew Geddis on how election campaigns will change
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Jeremy Sullivan on why Spark did a deal with Netflix