This is a supplied media release.
NEC New Zealand, a leading IT services and solutions firm, has announced the appointment of David Tse as sales and marketing director.
Mr Tse, a highly accomplished and motivated sales professional, will lead NEC’s sales and marketing activities throughout New Zealand to position the company with strength as a leading ICT services provider. He brings outstanding leadership skills gained over 28 years in senior management, sales and marketing positions in the technology sector.
Mr Tse will be responsible for driving NEC’s exciting technology and enterprise solutions for Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, Public Safety and CyberSecurity, Networking and Digital Solutions in the New Zealand market.
“David’s leadership and experience in strategic planning, developing partnerships, and implementing go-to-market strategies as well as his extensive network he holds in the ICT sector and various verticals will be instrumental in driving NEC’s next critical phase of growth,” said Mr Takashi Tada, Managing Director of NEC New Zealand.
Mr Tse said: “My key priority is to drive a high performing sales culture, supported by a world-class marketing team - bringing to life the fantastic technology that NEC has developed in areas such as Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, Public Safety and CyberSecurity, Networking and Digital Solutions.”
Mr Tse will play a vital role in realising NEC’s global goal to orchestrate a brighter world by connecting New Zealand customers with NEC’s world leading innovations. NEC makes a positive impact on society by delivering technology that enables greater safety, security, efficiency and equality for people live better lives.
He is based in NEC NZ’s Auckland office and will be traveling frequently to Wellington and other cities to pursue new and strategic opportunities, develop opportunities with our existing partners, and achieve the company’s significant sales growth and targets.
With nearly three decades in the ICT sector, Mr Tse has held senior roles and led the New Zealand sales and marketing functions for global companies, such as IBM, Oracle, Eagle Technology Group, Logical Group NZ, and StorageTek.
He joined NEC NZ from his most previous role as General Manager Energy, Health & Local Government at Spark Digital, where he achieved exponential business growth.
In line with NEC’s core values, Mr Tse is also a champion of diversity and has a strong commitment to initiatives that help the community through several board appointments.
Mr Tse is on NZ Senior Leadership teams and Boards, and an Advisory Board Member of NZ Asian Leaders and a member of numerous Chinese Associations and Communities, including the NZ Chinese Association and Future Dragonz, supporting professionals in the New Zealand Asian community.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Trump slams Amazon, again, wiping $US5b from its market cap
- Norris hints at board refresh after Fletcher posts 23% drop in earnings
- Powerhouse, Hydroworks shareholders remain in the dark
- Aston Martin takes chequered flag for $40m car emporium in Auckland
- My top five takeaways from Spark’s full-year 2017 result
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube chief executive Dave Taylor on the company's disappointing results
- Spark boss Simon Moutter on his company's full-year result and brutal broadband competition
- Auckland councillor Greg Sayers pleads the case for more council rates to be spent on rural road sealing
- Dame Diane Robertson on how a "world-first" initiative could increase transparency of customer data use
- Aston Martin Auckland general manager Greg Brinck describes features of the new multi-level Giltrap Group headquarters
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended August 18, with Grant Walker