Trade Me has appointed Jonathan Klouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Mr Klouwens has been the CFO at House of Travel for the last three years. He was previously with Lion Nathan in Australia and New Zealand for 15 years where he held a variety of roles, including NZ strategy director and four years as NZ finance director.
He will start at Trade Me in March.
Vince Betham, Trade Me's acting CFO, will remain with the business and develop Trade Me's financial performance function, as well as growing Trade Me's Pay Now service and other payments initiatives.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Wynyard: Shareholders Association John Hawkins - shareholders learning a pretty hard lesson
- Lance Wiggs on who's to blame for the Wynyard collapse
- Century 21 boss pleads for a pause on more mortgage lending restrictions
- ‘Idea private sector would provide decent, affordable housing a myth from colonial period on’ – Big Smoke author Ben Schrader
- BNZ's Jason Wong says the consistent message from the US Fed about a likely December cut is pushing the USD up