Wellington-based property information company chief executive Nigel Jeffries is to join Trade Me [NZX: TME] as the new head of Trade Me Property later this year.
Mr Jeffries is currently CEO at CoreLogic (formerly known as PropertyIQ), he has more than 25 years’ experience in the property, information and technology markets in New Zealand and beyond, including senior roles at Quotable Value and RP Data. He is also a director of ASX-listed BigAir Group, Australia’s largest fixed wireless broadband company.
Trade Me Property has just had the busiest week in its history.
There were an average of 138,000 domestic unique visitors to the site each day last week, which the Trade Me says is more than 100,000 more than its nearest competitor.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New Chief Executives appointed for Ministry for Pacific Peoples and Ministry for Women
- Auckland University gets share of $215m investment deal for commercialisation
- Moa Group narrows its FY17 loss as revenue continues to lift
- Youth big winners in Greens' final list
- NZ dollar holds near highest in almost 4 months vs Aussie as parity talk re-appears
Most listened to
- "All options are open with private equity," says MediaWorks chief executive Michael Anderson
- Orion chief executive Ian McCrae on his company's full-year result and the year ahead
- Mainfreight chief executive Don Braid on the company's outlook and global reach
- The Green Party has revealed its final list and co-leader James Shaw is upbeat about the party's new look
- Steven Newman talks through Eroad's US progress
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker