Wellington-based property information company chief executive Nigel Jeffries is to join Trade Me [NZX: TME] as the new head of Trade Me Property later this year.
Mr Jeffries is currently CEO at CoreLogic (formerly known as PropertyIQ), he has more than 25 years’ experience in the property, information and technology markets in New Zealand and beyond, including senior roles at Quotable Value and RP Data. He is also a director of ASX-listed BigAir Group, Australia’s largest fixed wireless broadband company.
Trade Me Property has just had the busiest week in its history.
There were an average of 138,000 domestic unique visitors to the site each day last week, which the Trade Me says is more than 100,000 more than its nearest competitor.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Deloitte's Scott McClay discusses which South Island companies are performing best
- TIN100's Greg Shanahan on this year's top trends and top movers in high-tech exports
- ASB senior rural economist Nathan Penny disagrees with ANZ's forecast and is standing by his bank’s $6.75/kgMS prediction
- Why is the FMA exempting robo-advice from the law? Liam Mason explains
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily