Nicola Shadbolt has ousted Stuart Nattrass to take a spot on the Fonterra board of directors.
Mrs Shadbolt is an associate professor in farm and agribusiness management at Massey University and has extensive experience in the dairy industry, Fonterra reported.
Shareholders voted to re-elect incumbent directors John Wilson and Colin Armer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Zespri's Carol Ward talks about market challenges and innovation.
- Vanguard’s Robin Bowerman on the cluster bomb controversy
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson explains how revenue from streaming of music has doubled in a year
- BNZ CEO Anthony Healy on dairy lending and the bank's annual results
- NZ Oil & Gas chairman Rodger Finlay on exploration, capital and appointing a permanent CEO