Nicola Shadbolt has ousted Stuart Nattrass to take a spot on the Fonterra board of directors.
Mrs Shadbolt is an associate professor in farm and agribusiness management at Massey University and has extensive experience in the dairy industry, Fonterra reported.
Shareholders voted to re-elect incumbent directors John Wilson and Colin Armer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ stocks slip as Manchester concert attack drags on investor sentiment, Comvita drops
- Series: Business leaders’ Budget 2017 wish lists – Andy Hamilton
- Ebos to buy Australia's HPS for $A154m, expanding pharmacy footprint
- Dotcom's Seth Rich claim earns him a chance to appear on Sean Hannity's show
- While you were sleeping: Trump budget relief
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: One of Andy Hamilton’s ‘very contentious’ Budget wishes is for greater regulation of ‘pockets of our economy’
- Serko’s Darrin Grafton says the company can use its SME platform to expand globally
- Trump travels overseas selling jobs as North Korea continues to lash out, on Trump’s Beltway with Nathan Smith
- Nick Shewring says co-working attracts "awesome people doing cool things"
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker