Nicola Shadbolt has ousted Stuart Nattrass to take a spot on the Fonterra board of directors.
Mrs Shadbolt is an associate professor in farm and agribusiness management at Massey University and has extensive experience in the dairy industry, Fonterra reported.
Shareholders voted to re-elect incumbent directors John Wilson and Colin Armer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- OPINION: Initial observations on the Dotcom decision
- The PM can say whatever he wants – NZ Super Fund chairwoman
- Dan Carter’s 'perfect' PR playbook
- Joyce unveils first social bond pilot in pitch to get more productive public service
- Bankers Association says NZ can't have one-size-fits-all on privacy cases
Most listened to
- Land Rover's severing of ties with Dan Carter is ‘a template for the way in which these things should be handled’
- NZ Super Fund chairwoman Catherine Savage shrugs off the PM's criticism of her board
- Rick Shera - 'I suspect Kim Dotcom and his lawyers will be visiting the Supreme Court more than once'
- Judith Collins on the findings in the IEA's latest five-yearly review of energy policies
- Comvita CEO Scott Coulter on how Chinese regulations have hit the company hard
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on a farming couple’s case against ANZ for interest rate swaps
- New Zealand Bankers' Association chief executive Karen Scott-Howman defends banks' handling of privacy