This is a supplied media release.
Fidelity Life has further strengthened its distribution team with the appointment of Simon Millward as head of group risk.
Mr Millward has more than 16 years’ experience in the banking and insurance industries. He joins Fidelity Life from BNZ where he was responsible for the bank’s small business offer, including adding new products and services and the development of new channels.
Prior to BNZ Mr Millward spent 10 years with Sovereign.
“Group risk is a strategically important part of our proposition, and is another way that Fidelity Life is helping more New Zealanders protect their way of life,” says Fidelity Life chief distribution officer Adrian Riminton. “With his passion for innovation and for building high performing teams, Simon has the ideal background to lead and grow our group risk offer.”
Mr Millward starts at Fidelity Life on April 23. His appointment completes a highly experienced line up for Fidelity Life’s distribution team. Mr Riminton, head of professional development Trecia Brown and GM retail sales & key partnerships Craig Winterburn all joined the company in 2017.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker