This is a supplied media release.
David Gopperth is the new regional manager for Wellington and the South Island region at Mortgage Express.
He has a long history in the finance industry, having worked at Westpac for 25 years, 11 years of those as the national sales manager broker channel. He has a strong track record of leadership and is highly regarded for his achievements in the industry, most notably leading the Westpac team to win the NZMBA Lender of the Year for two years running in 2010 and 2011.
More recently, Mr Gopperth’s passion for property saw him spending the last four years developing property, with a particular interest in project managing the rebuild of several “as is, where is” properties in Christchurch.
In his new role at Mortgage Express, Mr Gopperth will be working closely with mortgage advisers to support them in achieving their goals while assisting with compliance issues. He will also be responsible for liaising with product providers.
“Joining Mortgage Express offers me the opportunity to work in an industry I’m passionate about, while supporting the mortgage advisers in an advisory capacity and working closely with real estate leader, Harcourts,” he says.
Mr Gopperth takes up his new role from April 2018.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker